Thursday, September 24, 2009

Needing Prayer

As many of you read the blog "My Peacefully Chaotic Home" and have been keeping up with everything that has been going on, there has been more added to their plates. The Fisher Man and Everybody's Mama had gone to see a lady from the church whom had just lost her mom before church and they went to leave and Everybody's Mama foot slipped off the step and she fell. They thought that she had broken her ankle, but after a long wait at the hospital, the finally got the results and it was just a 3rd degree sprain the step before a brake. They need all of us to pray for her and the rest of her family. They are not only dealing with this, the Guitar Man's hand, but the devil has been on the whole family with many other things lately.

They are truly followers of God because yes they let all of this bother them but yet they still find the positive in everything. They are such an inspiration to me and my family. We all need to continue for strength and healing for their entire family.

3 comments:

  1. They are such wonderful people. I know personally that God used her and her words to encourage me during my difficult time. Her words were always so fitting and the love I felt knowing that someone who didn't even know me but was praying for me was the greatest feeling. It seems like when you are doing well spiritually, then the devil is trying his best to pull you away from God. But they will never do that. Their faith is too strong. I will pray for this wonderful family that God loves and is with, even in these times when it may feel like he is not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting about this and just being there for us. We love y'all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to check them out. Thanks for posting and lifting them up in prayer!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers