Thursday, April 16, 2009

Children

How much does your child have your heart?

I know that mine has my heart wrapped up in here little hands. When they smile and say "I love you", the are not feeling well and the come get in your lap, the fall when riding their bike, the say "Lets go play"( you go and then you need a rest, because you are just not as young as you use to be), you share that special moment when it may the first time they have done something, they come home with a A in school, etc. Each time they do or say something they have your heart that much more. This is true with your own and with your extended families kids as you are a part of their life also.

What I find in this is such a blessing and a miracle from God. We need to be happy with what God has given us and not worry about what he has not. As we have learned in our M& M Class at church you can be a mom in many different aspects of life and in a child's life. As I struggle and deal with not having a child of my own, I really stop and realize how lucky I am to have my doodle bug in my life and to have my friends and family children's in my life. I say all this to say, Thanks God for such wonderful blessings.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you realize that others are thanking God for YOU and the blessings YOU bring! :)

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers