Monday, April 13, 2009

How peaceful and blessed our lives really are!

As I was sitting on the steps of our country church yesterday for our sunrise service, watching the birds fly and sing, the preacher preaching, planes flying over, and the wonderful big bright orange sun rise, with all my family and friends close by.

I realized a couple of things:

1: We can worship freely-
2: How beautiful the sun was coming up time after time
3: How lucky and blessed I am to have a wonderful husband, family, and friends to be able to share life with

and 4: Was that watching the planes fly over the world does not stop even on Easter.



Hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed Easter and stopped just for a little while to enjoy the real meaning of Easter.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful Easter with your family. Missed seeing ya'll at church!

    I love enjoying each year with my little ones but I also look forward to when they are old enough to go to sunrise service.

    By the way, I saw your Doodlebug in Wal-Mart this afternoon in the big city. I don't think she could figure out what I was doing there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great reminders. We are blessed. :)

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers