Thursday, April 23, 2009

Special Prayer

I have a friend and her family that need a special prayer, she has teenage children and they are trying to run over her because they have always done this. Now that they are teenagers and one of them has a child of her own it is worse. The mom feels as if she is being punished. She is not were she needs to be she has walked away from God to a certain point. Need some prayer for her and her family and me because she has asked to talk to me and I told her that I would be glad to but I needed to pray about what she had already told me and the questions that she had asked me. I will be glad to take any advice or any scriptures that would help me with this, and ask if you read this to say a special prayer for them. Thank you and may God continue to bless each and everyone of you and your families.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, girl
    Praying! Let me know if we need to talk. I'll help or encourage any way I can. Oh and hoping today was a better day for you than yesterday! {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Everybody's Mama. Yesterday was much better. I will talk to you soon. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers