Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Love Dare Book

As you all know my family and I have seen Fireproof. It was great- suggest all who have not seen it watch it. Well I had not been able to get out of my mind The Love Dare book. Purchased it the first of this week and have started it. My husband has chose to do this with me. We just started it and we both have decided to start journals of our own for each day. Our marriage is good, strong and faithful. I believe there is always room for improvement. Will keep you posted on how the dares go. So far we are one for one. Only have 39 more to go.

The first day is patience.

"Everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger." (James 1:19)

1 comment:

  1. We are going through the bible study at our church. Our marriage is strong despite the pull on our marriage our kids give. We LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers