Thursday, March 19, 2009

Everything Green

Well we had our green day at church. The kids had a good time some calling it the green party. Food was interesting. I made green "fat free" cupcakes-- not, but the idea everything green is good for you was a thought; and of course green tea(not really a good idea for southern sweet tea - kinda changes the taste) and of course the green hamburger pie. Who new you could die hamburger green! Glad it tasted better than it looks. We all had a good time and to be in Gods House was wonderful once again. I thank God for all my family and friends.

2 comments:

  1. Now we know anything can be dyed! Although you may can eat it you don't necessarily want to drink it if it green,huh?! It was a great family time though. I think it is worth making this into a tradition! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the way to church last night, I couldn't help thinking of Dr. Suess's Green Eggs & Ham. "I do not like green eggs and ham, I do not like them Sam I am."

    But I do like green hamburger pie, that was colored with green food dye!!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers