Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cooking Green

Hope everyone’s week is going well, have been trying to figure out something all week. We are having a fellowship at our church for St. Patrick’s Day next week, but there is a catch to this you have to cook something green. Do you know how hard it really is to come up with something green that is unique and that everyone else will not be cooking is? HARD. If anyone has any suggestions will be glad to take them. I will let you know next week how this turns out. This will be fun and interesting.

3 comments:

  1. Ok, so we haven't been there in a week, so you'll have to fill me in with what's happening. I'm assuming this is next Wed. night? What were ya'll thinking...LOL!!??? Green. Oh, my. Fingerfoods or real foods? This means I can't give you my ideas...LOL!!!

    Hope to see ya'll soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can share your ideas, please- real or in this case I guess anything wil do!-- I have not a clue what we were thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can honestly say I had nothing to do with this one! But it will be fun! I'm just not sure how creative I am!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers